What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
After perfecting social media with success guru Tony Robbins and dozens of other high profile clients, Amy Porterfield reveals below exactly how you can EXPLODE Facebook to Create Traffic, Leads and Profits
- How to Build an Online Store for Your Facebook Page Make a store that flows with Facebook and your customers will love to send you their money.
- Turn Your Facebook Page Photos into Free Facebook Ads This killer idea is so simple you’ll kick yourself for not thinking of it sooner.
- The simple paragraph that creates a vibrant community of raving fans who happily spread the word about you, your products and services
- How to Find a Community Manager for Your Facebook Page The right choice can make you a hero–the wrong one can make you a zero.
- Your Facebook Dashboard Overview Do you know what the most important part of your dashboard is? It’s not what you think.
- You already know Facebook is the Largest Social Network with over 800 million members. Your customers are using it!
- How to Deliver Impeccable Customer Service on Facebook Imagine the power of doing your customer service on Facebook.
- A recent study by Forrester found that of U.S. adults who use social networking sites, 96% of them are on Facebook.
- How to Use Facebook Marketing to Get More Leads Leads are the fuel of your business–here’s where to get them.
- Facebook users post 30 billion pieces of content every month. How much of it is about your product or service?
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. FB Influence scores 69.78/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://fbinfluence.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fbinfluence.com you’ll also be taken through to fbinfluence.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)